Thursday, July 15, 2010

summertime, and the livin' is easy...



First of all, let me say that I am loving the new Florabella Luxe actions -- really beautiful! I have found that many of them work wonderfully on my landscape and flower photos, even though they are shown on the website with portrait photography. I can't remember which action I used here, or I would tell you. I really need to start keeping notes...

Secondly, I've been playing around with watermarks again. Like I have time to be doing that... my house is a mess, my laundry is piled up but, hey -- I've got a new watermark! ;)

7 comments:

http://jackieinsurrey.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Hi Mary, I love the photograph and the watermark is wonderful. Don't worry about the laundry and housework, it will still be there tomorrow!! Jackie in UK.

Marcie said...

Such a sweet image. Love the color and detail. And - a new watermark is definitely worth letting all else go..dontcha think???

Anonymous said...

Seems to me that you have your priorities straight.....smiles. (my kind of girl!)

Dawning Inspiration said...

Priorities!! Fun first!! haha
I am waiting rather impatiently for our berries to turn....

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know where you are coming from!

GailO said...

What laundry and housework?! Love your photo!

Char said...

LOL you sound like me...